Monday, July 1, 2013

Reliving May 25th, 2013

I wanted my wedding on video.  I didn't want my parents to spend an arm and a leg on it, but I definitely wanted one.  My sister's best friend knew somebody that knew somebody and I ended up with Grace Jones as the gal I needed to contact.  I talked to Grace one night over the phone and I was so in love with how honest she was.  She told me she was an elementary school teacher and videography was a passion and hobby of hers.  She told me that if she did our wedding, it would only be her second wedding (first paid).  She sent me some videos just to see her work and to make sure I wanted to book her.

Obviously, I said yes. 

I LOVE MY WEDDING VIDEO.  You can watch it here. Seriously, I am so thankful I decided to budget that in.  She captured the best day ever and especially my favorite moment of the day (after the recessional and the barn doors were closed so we could be alone for a few moments) so perfectly.  I just watched the video again and the part I always cry at is after those barn doors are shut.  It is to date the sweetest moment of my life.

Grace, thank you, thank you, thank you.  You are absolutely fabulous.  Your heart is sweet as it could be and your work is fantastic.  Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our day.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment