Monday, July 1, 2013

Kayak Crazy

Two Wednesdays ago, Colby came to me and said "Babe, I want a kayak."  That following Friday, Colby & I went to Bass Pro to pick up two kayaks. Was it an impulse buy?  Absolutely.  Do we regret it?  Nope.


 Since we have bought the kayaks and all of the necessary equipment such as life jackets and paddles and anchors, we have been on a pond or river every chance we gotten.  For example, this past couple days went as follows: Thursday, Colby & I went in a pond to fish; Friday, we paddled up and down one area of the river; Saturday, Colby & I went on a three hour trip; and Sunday, Colby, myself, my brother, his girlfriend and his buddies went on a two hour trip. 













I think it is safe to say that the Scott's are officially kayak crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Josh wants a kayak so bad he can hardly stand it. He/we salivate over them every time we are in Dicks.

    ReplyDelete